Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cousins came over to my house yesterday. As usual adults started playing mahjong again. They played till the next morning, Crazy people. If i were them, I'll fall asleep on the table unknowingly.


I need a new phone badly.
Few weeks back, I dropped my k850i from the over head bridge. Yes, which means two
to three storey high. My heart pain like >< !

Guess what, I completed majority of my homeworks. Nice right & Felt so accomplished!

Dabian is busy doing her f&n work right now. Which means no breakfast tgt tomorrow. It's been ages ever since i had breakfast with her tgt.

Met thomas, powen, oriana & weiy for lunch at 202. Ate ban mian.
Next, went to school for thomson csc trainings today. Many many people I tell you.
Mainly boys, think oriana is the only girl there. && Im being nice, good & lovable to acc oriana for trainings today. I cant join thomson csc this year. Sorry dumbcowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! It's been a week ever since i went for trainings. I totally missed b girls trainings for a week. Felt as if my skills are deproving & kinda lost touch w it.
At the start of the trainings, i was like damn wobbly & slack.

After warming up & throwing balls, somehow I get my 'FEEL' back. Woots, I managed to spike over the high high net today.
The coach is super hilarious please! cant stand him. Be it his actions or words.

After trainings, went home.

5A Class drama coming up yo !

Im getting hungry again, for no apparent reason. HAHA
Felt as if i gain 999999kg over march hols. have been eating 5-6 meals everyday.

Shall end here. Gonna have my beauty sleep real soon & mummy's nagging alrd. :) Gdnight.

No comments: